Monday, May 4, 2009

Run Forrest Run

Here we are after running a 10K. Darin ran it in 57 minutes, and I ran it in 58. Not too bad for one day of training. :-0

Here I am with my friend, Sara. She's the coolest; she ran the half marathon, and she's still smiling!
The three of us ran the Apple Blossom 5K last weekend. Darin ran it in 26 minutes; I ran it in 28:58, and Sara ran it in 29. It was a PR for all of us!

Here's Sara's hubby, Jay, and kiddo, Chloe. (Word - Jay!) They were the two smart ones - they didn't run. Chloe would have beat us all; she's a very good runner.

2 comments:

  1. i still think you should have thrown candy at all of the parade watchers! good job on your new PR though! that is super cool. i saw th pic sara posted on facebook. she said you smoked them on the downhill. of course! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post! I like it. Cute pic of you and Chloe. :)

    ReplyDelete