Thursday, August 6, 2009

Da BOM

I'm working on a Block-of-the-Month quilt, and so is Nicke. I took my first block on our trip to the cabin, so I could get Nicke's professional instruction. I broke my foot during that trip, and I convinced Nicke that my foot hurt way too bad to sew. (hee, hee) Since Nicke is such a fantastic sister, she cut and stitched the block for me. It's perfect - all the points match.The next block I cut and stiched, and as it turns out, it's not so perfect. Damn it! This is the hardest block I've ever stitched by far. I've ordered another kit, and I'm going to do my best to get it perfecto! At the end of this project, I'll probably have two quilts - a crooked one and a straight one. OR I'll just send them to Nicke each month, and they'll be perfect. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment