Thursday, December 23, 2010

Baby Quilt Fabric

After many months of searching quilt blogs and chatting with Nicke about Captain's baby quilt fabric, I finally found exactly what I was looking for. Santa ordered the fabric for me for Christmas, and Darin even let me open it early!
I love the plaids and stripes with these prints! Do you love it, Nicke?
Ben was a big help as usual. I mean, what kind of trouble could a 140 lb Bloodhound cause? He really got into it and checked out the prints up close. I really appreciate his help - what a good boy!
Hmmm...I would move the red closer to the brown.
I don't know what it is, but if I've got fabric on the floor, Ben can't help himself - he has to lay all over it.
Don't mind me; I'll just lay on this little corner - just the very edge. You won't even notice me.
And then he's out for the count. It's tiring work, obviously!
I wonder if all hounds like to quilt?

3 comments:

  1. I'm sure Obie would love to come quilt with Ben, as long as they got to take a nap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love love love love love llllooooooooooooove the fabric! it is perfect! so so masculine! captain is going to love them too, i know it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mom has the same trouble with her quilting and the cats. Everyone wants to help!! Beautiful fabric, by the way. Can't wait to see the finished quilt.

    ReplyDelete