Sunday, April 3, 2011

Busy Weekend!

The poor, poor puppies got mixed up in all the nesting mayhem during the weekend. Jake wasn't very impressed to say the least, but he's so soft and smells so pretty now. Just the look he's going for, I'm sure.
Darin gave Ben a treat to get him into the bathroom, but Ben ended up spitting out the treat when he figured out what he was being bribed to do. Guess he thought that the treat wasn't worth it. Mission accomplished - two soft and shiny dogs. They probably have plans to roll around in the backyard tomorrow to get all the dirt back in all the right places. After the bath, Ben decided to help me out finishing Captain's quilt. He napped while I cut and sewed fabric. It's not easy cutting fabric around a 140 pound snoring hound dog, but it can be done! I even finished the binding, too. First time all by myself, and I think it turned out pretty darn good!

1 comment:

  1. oh that is sooooo pretty! puppies and quilt! your binding looks fantastic also! such a pretty masculine quilt!

    ReplyDelete