Sunday, December 20, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

I finally finished Darin's quilt. I meant to have it finished for him way back on Father's Day, but I didn't, so it became his Birthday present quilt. I just kept adding blocks until I ran out of fabric. It kind of looks like South Dakota from an airplane.Ben, of course, made himself right at home. This quilt is just his size.This is the look on Darin's face when I was saying, "Get closer to Ben and give him a big hug - come on, closer, closer. He needs a hug." I don't really remember, but as I vaguely recall, I don't think Darin wanted to give Ben a big hug. I think he thought I was up to something...AH HA! Success! This is exactly what I was going for - a big kiss from Ben complete with walrus whiskers.I guess from the shot below you can probably tell that I couldn't talk Darin into scooting closer to Ben again to give him just one more hug. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment