Thursday, February 10, 2011

Countdown: Days Nine & Ten

Day Nine: I love to organize!
Day nine present - cable cuffs! All those loosey-goosey, dangley cords will be a thing of the past. The shop vac needs one of these to hold the hose from falling all over the place. I know, I know...it's all romance, baby!

Day Ten: At Least it's not Candy
I don't know if all boys like bungee cords, but Darin sure does - can't get enough of them and never gets rid of one. They're kind of like duct tape without the sicky residue. I'm thinking we should use one of these to hold down the lid on the dog food container, because Ben's developing a habit of running out of his kennel, flipping the lid off the food and hurrying to gulp as much food as he can before we drag him away. He's so proud of himself afterwards that he runs off with his tail high and happy as a hound!

No comments:

Post a Comment