Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Merry Christmas Quilt

I'm almost finished with Brad & Candy's Christmas quilt. I just need to iron the top, sew the back and have it quilted. Then I'll bind it, give it a big hug and send it off to Brad & Candy.
Since Nicke and I finished the star the block of the month quilt, I just love making stars, and Candy just happens to love stars, too - what a stroke of luck!
The next quilt on my list is a baby quilt for the Captain. I need to hurry up already, or he's going to be here before his quilt is finished! And - if I've jinxed myself, and that turns out to be the case, I'll send it to his Auntie Nicke to finish. :)

1 comment:

  1. oh i LOVE it! It is so beautiful! i really like the extra cornerstones you put on it. it looks fantastic! You are so talented Becky! You can send me captains' quilt. I would gladly finish it for you!

    ReplyDelete