Saturday, March 5, 2011

A Baby Quilt in a Day

I'm happy to say that I've finished Brad & Candy's Christmas present quilt, and it's even at the quilter! It will be finished Tuesday, so I decided to hurry and get Captain's quilt done, too. My plan is to have it to the quilt shop Monday, and the quilter will pick it up on Tuesday when she drops off B&C's quilt. I think this turned out pretty good for a baby boy quilt.
I always lay out the blocks exactly how I want to sew them together and then somehow, every single time, I end up mixing it all up and it never ends up how I laid it out.
Luckily, baby quilts don't take too much time, and this pattern in particular was super quick. I just might have this done before Captain arrives!

1 comment:

  1. it is BEAUTIFUL! You are so very talented Becky! I love you mucho grande!

    ReplyDelete