Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Finished in the Nick of Time

I can now say that I'm officially finished with my list for Christmas 2010. Brad & Candy's quilt was the last item on my list, and it's done!

Jake did his part by laying and sitting on it to add couple dog hairs just for B&C. Good boy, Jake!
Ben gave it a thorough sniff test, and it passed - whew! My dogs make me laugh. Whenever I lay out a quilt on the floor, Jake will sit or lay on it. Then Ben takes over and sniffs every inch.
Then I gave it a big hug, and Darin held it up to get the "white socks and quilt" picture that has become the tradition as the last official step in the quilting process. So a quick note to my family - just know that if we draw your name for Christmas next year, you're more than likely going to get a quilt and it's going to be a few months late...and maybe even a little bit more with a little kid running around this place!

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment