Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Ruff Around the Edges

Paula, a friend and fellow quilter, made this incredible baby quilt for our soon to be arriving (fingers crossed) son.
She's amazingly talented, and we are just in awe of all the work she put into this quilt. I absolutely love it, and I know our son will too. She's a real artist with her quilt designs, and I love the dogs and sayings that she added to her latest masterpiece. The piecing work to add the dogs must have taken forever. Not only do they look absolutely fanastic, but they all have their own unique collars, too!

The back of the quilt really shows all of the work she put into this quilt. I love the dog, bones, hearts, and sun shapes. Paula does all of this quilting herself, and that's just amazing to me. I know we need to use the quilt for wrapping up our bundle of joy, but I really just want to hang it on the wall. Either way, for now, it's hanging in the perfect spot on the front of the crib.

2 comments: